Thursday, July 1, 2010

Another satisfied customer for VG Wines.com





Morning Christine
Wow, what a marathon! I was just about to reply to you saying there was no address to which the wine had been delivered on the Track & Trace when I got your last email telling me about the local shop!
I phoned Aileen - once I had her landline number - & she revealed all. Marina was at school with Aileen - a year below her - & of course they knew each other well!
Aileen has her wine - her favourite - I knew that from her brother who is married to my daughter here in Aus! Halleluya!!

So, thank you SO VERY MUCH for all your efforts to get it to her - will have a stern talk to Marian re her non use of her mobile phone!!!

Please also thank the delivery man who must have been out of his mind by the time he decided to give up & risk having Marina choose to indulge in a tipple at midnight!

Yes, Aileen is very happy, so am I - I never doubted you would get it to her eventually but do apologise for the trauma you have all gone through.
When next in Ireland I will make an effort to contact you & the delivery man & we'll have a Whisky or a wine together - sure owe you one!!!

Here's hoping, sincerely, that all your customers aren't like me and you will have a peaceful week next week and a pay rise the next!! Please pass on my compliments to your company & tell them you have very much impressed one customer from Australia & I will recommend you to anyone interested (provided they are sending to someone who answers their mobile phone!!!)

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment